- The Zola
- This African mudcloth, sourced directly from Mali Africa, is hand sewn and hand dyed. Zola has a bold, yet calm pattern that brings a sense of serenity to a space. The textures and patterns of mudcloth make for organic yet striking additions to your space. Made by artists, each pillow has a one of a kind feel.
- Size: 20”x20”
- Mudcloth front. Back constructed of linen.
- Due to the nature of the material, patterns and textures vary.
- Hand wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Because this is a handmade pillow, no two are exactly alike
- Feather & Down insert included
Description Like an orchard at the peak of autumn, this fragrance is as crisp as a fresh apple. Spiced to perfection, it carries notes of apple, citrus zest, cinnamon and red wine. Specs 6 oz Wooden wick - soft crackling...
Description Crisp forest air, tall pines, a quiet mountain trail. Mild citrus top notes with an earthy undertone. Just like evergreen trees, this fragrance flourishes year round. Handcrafted in small-batches in Boston. Specs Original 8 ounces single cotton wick 45...
Description Fresh sea salt mingled with sage and bergamot. The spiritually cleansing properties of saltwater and sage mingle in this rejuvenating scent. Handcrafted in small batches in Boston. Specs Original 8 ounces single cotton wick 45 hour burn time 100%...
Description Earthy and slightly sweet, this fragrance gets us in the spirit just like a bough of holly above the mantle, mistletoe in the doorway, and a warm mug in hand. Specs 6 oz Wooden wick - soft crackling may...
Description A beautiful take on the ancient vase this black and organically textured vase is made using updated traditional Indian forms and materials. Style Tip: Pair with the Noti vase for a perfectly styled bookshelf or table top item. Specs...