- Fraser Fir Candle
Fraser Fir Candle
Crisp forest air, tall pines, a quiet mountain trail. Mild citrus top notes with an earthy undertone. Just like evergreen trees, this fragrance flourishes year round. Handcrafted in small-batches in Boston.
- Original 8 ounces single cotton wick
- 45 hour burn time
- 100% Soy wax derived from soy grown on US Farms
- Fragrances are from a blend of essential and other perfume grade fragrances in skin-safe base oil
- Phthalate-free and prop 65 compliant
- Braided cotton wick is zinc and lead-free to ensure a clean burning experience
- No added dyes or other nasties in the candles
Fresh sea salt mingled with sage and bergamot. The spiritually cleansing properties of saltwater and sage mingle in this rejuvenating scent. Handcrafted in small batches in Boston. Specifications: Original 8 ounces single cotton wick 45 hour burn time 100% Soy...
These handblown vintage glass decorative balls are the perfect finishing touch. Add the Bola alone atop a tray or book for perfect coffee table styling or combine many in a bowl for a lovely centerpiece. Specifications: Small approximately 2.5", Large...
Add this fun little match jar to anywhere you have a candle for a quick hit of style, fun and function. Specifications: 42 wooden matches in a small glass bottle Choose from white tip or white and black tip mix...
Handmade in Africa from recycled glass, these beads are a perfect accessory to add to your space. Add this stunning green strand to a pile of coffee table books, in a decorative bowl or rotate them into one of our...