- The Pelli
- Exclusively curated by Chloe King and handmade in San Francisco, our Limited Collection Pelli pillow is a Chloe King favorite. The fabric is handmade in Turkey and has a raised, soft, monochromatic tribal pattern. Pair this pattern with any color in your home and both smaller and larger scaled patterns for a neutral pop.
- Size: 10”x18”
- Fabric Content: Polyester, Acrylic & Viscose
- Envelope Pillow Cover; Pattern on Front & Back
- French Seam
- Because this is a handmade pillow, no two are exactly alike
- Feather & Down insert included
Description Earthy and slightly sweet, this fragrance gets us in the spirit just like a bough of holly above the mantle, mistletoe in the doorway, and a warm mug in hand. Specs 6 oz Wooden wick - soft crackling may...
Description Like an orchard at the peak of autumn, this fragrance is as crisp as a fresh apple. Spiced to perfection, it carries notes of apple, citrus zest, cinnamon and red wine. Specs 6 oz Wooden wick - soft crackling...
Description Crisp forest air, tall pines, a quiet mountain trail. Mild citrus top notes with an earthy undertone. Just like evergreen trees, this fragrance flourishes year round. Handcrafted in small-batches in Boston. Specs Original 8 ounces single cotton wick 45...
Description Fresh sea salt mingled with sage and bergamot. The spiritually cleansing properties of saltwater and sage mingle in this rejuvenating scent. Handcrafted in small batches in Boston. Specs Original 8 ounces single cotton wick 45 hour burn time 100%...
Description A beautiful take on the ancient vase this black and organically textured vase is made using updated traditional Indian forms and materials. Style Tip: Pair with the Noti vase for a perfectly styled bookshelf or table top item. Specs...