- The Ethos
- Exclusively curated by Chloe King and handmade in San Francisco, our Ethos pillow brings a global story to your space. This tribal pattern is sure to be the statement piece that will bring your room together.
- Size: 18”x18”
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton
- Envelope Pillow Cover; Pattern on Front & Back
- French Seam
- Because this is a handmade pillow, no two are exactly alike
- Feather & Down insert included
Description Like an orchard at the peak of autumn, this fragrance is as crisp as a fresh apple. Spiced to perfection, it carries notes of apple, citrus zest, cinnamon and red wine. Specs 6 oz Wooden wick - soft crackling...
Description Crisp forest air, tall pines, a quiet mountain trail. Mild citrus top notes with an earthy undertone. Just like evergreen trees, this fragrance flourishes year round. Handcrafted in small-batches in Boston. Specs Original 8 ounces single cotton wick 45...
Description Fresh sea salt mingled with sage and bergamot. The spiritually cleansing properties of saltwater and sage mingle in this rejuvenating scent. Handcrafted in small batches in Boston. Specs Original 8 ounces single cotton wick 45 hour burn time 100%...
Description Earthy and slightly sweet, this fragrance gets us in the spirit just like a bough of holly above the mantle, mistletoe in the doorway, and a warm mug in hand. Specs 6 oz Wooden wick - soft crackling may...
Description A beautiful take on the ancient vase this black and organically textured vase is made using updated traditional Indian forms and materials. Style Tip: Pair with the Noti vase for a perfectly styled bookshelf or table top item. Specs...